Friday, March 09, 2007

Ever imagined that things were different? When I was younger, i use to imagine that the world was soo different. Like one day during the summer, Kaytie and I was outside playing in the sun. But we grabed a broken umbrella and used it as if we were homeless outside and that it ws raining. Or we would pretend that that was our house, and we would climb the tree to run away from all those mean animals. It is such a blessing that we can take something and use it as if it was something else.

Kids are such a blessing, and it was such a blessing to have been one. Sure i did get into trouble- and even cried when i was not the one in trouble. I use to take things so personal that i would think that i was getting yelled at too, but in fact- it would be my lil sis or lil bros. But- look at me now... I am all grown up {well, maybe not size-wise.. but who can be mad about being the only favorite grandkid to grandma??}

Okies.. So yesterday I was working on a new part.. YEAHHHHHHS. But for some odd reason {will let you know when i find out what that reason is} I was pretending that i needed to make these parts before the big bad men comes and give me to the michine to eat me. Pretty scarey ah?.. Sometimes, being a Kid will never grow out of you... You can stop looking like a kid, but you will never stop being a kid. Imagination is such a blessing, and it doesn't have to be just for kids only. Maybe that is why kids do like me after a while- because i am willing to play with their imagination with them too. Like- pretending that the tree is a monster and we have to fun from it and save the good guy before the bad guy comes.. Or something crazzie!

So today, Esther called me. Boy-o-boy, it was such a blessing. She told me that her two daughters are home for the week. YEAHHHHS.. So i get to meet her two oldest daughters. I know they are looking forward to meeting me, because they hear a bit about me- maybe as much as I hear about them. She has 5 kids, and 2 of them are away at college, and 3 of them are home. Her oldest is home- and had graduated. Then her youngest son is taking classes, and her youngest is still in HS. 3 girls and 2 boys. Anyways!!!! It was soo good to hear from her. She was laid off last week, so i've been missing her. I didn't go to church last Sunday because i was sick *sob sob*.. But it's all good. Friends are such a blessing, and Esther is such a blessing to me..

No comments: