Monday, March 12, 2007

Fun Monday #8.

We are to write out a recipe that will be yummy to eat. {well, not the way to make it, but ya need to make it before ya can eat it....duhhh!!}

I am going to tell you how to make the best Scambled Eggs... I shall call it my YUMMY YUMMERS!

First, you need to get a bowl and crack the eggs {as many as you wanna eat. I usually just do 3 eggs , but ifi am very hungry, i'll do 4 eggs} into the bowl {and throw away the shell}.
Second, you add a bit of milk {enough to look yummy.. but not too much...but you don't want too less either.}
Third, you mix that up with a fork {a fork, so you can mix it very well and break the york better.}
Forth, you add a little bit of butter to the pan {making it yummier and well, yummy}
Five, you pour the eggs into the pan
Six, you let it cook and mix the eggs around {making it scambleishlious--and yes.. that is a word -- now!}
Seven, grab a bowl {or just rise out the one that ya did use} and put the eggs into it
Eight, put ketchup on to it and mix
Nine, grab a fork
Ten, eat up... Yummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

Will have pictures laters!! I don't usually eat in the morning- so whenever I make it- I shall post the pictures.... Enjoy!!!

5 comments:

Beccy said...

I love my scrambled egg with toast and bacon...mmmmm...delicious.

Pamela said...

now you need to add chopped asparagus

2Crazzie4U said...

Pamela.... are you serious?... Sounds crazzienasty!!

Becca.. hummmms... gotta try that one out..:)

Joy said...

next time try toast! :P

ChrisB said...

Scrambled egg I love and would you believe I actually cooked it for lunch today as I had very little food in the house getting back from my hol. late last night and I didn't want to go shopping. I used to do mine like this but I am now lazy and do them in the microwave to save washing a messy pan. No ketchup for me lots of black pepper.