Tuesday, March 06, 2007


Fun Monday #7.
We are to compose an exceptionally bad opening sentence for any piece of writing (not limited to novels...but not including blog posts) and to include a photograph or brief description of some aspect of that sentence.
I stand along as the rain came pounding down, the light flashing in the distance, and a voice crying out, "Can you hear me now?", but all I could see was noone around, and just as I turned around to see........*BOOM*.
Stay tune for next crazzie Monday!! I know the date says it's Tuesday-- but it is still monday to me. I am sure this isn't good enough- but it's all I can come up with.. o-wells. Better than nothing ah?

4 comments:

ChrisB said...

dayna the photo compliments this bad opening sentence very well.

Beccy said...

Love the picture, you've tied it in well with your sentence.

Dave Marriott said...

Dayna, your blog looks really nice. Hey I just wanted to tell you that I deleted your comment off my blog...not because I don't want you to comment on my blog, that's not it. It's just that you got my girlfriend's name wrong:) I am not dating Ali, I never did. I have been dating Emiley for almost a year now.

Good to see you are doing well. All the MBBC kids will be home for break in a week.

2Crazzie4U said...

David.. ROFLOL.. i know who your girlfriend is.. i wasn't born just yesterday.. But i know that Ali you and Emily are good friends.. You said that Emily was the one with the camera- I already knew she'd be there with ya. OHHH.. Too Funnie!!!... I'll be laughing about this for a while. You really thought that i thought that you was dating Ali?.. ROFLOL..

Thanks for the update about being home.. I guess that means i should at least visit the church at least once then ah?.. I kinda stoped going there. I kinda got tired of walking home- forsurely on the coldest night... i almost killed myself, and thats no joke. But- I am going to church, just not Faith anymore.

Yeah- i am still laughing about the whole ya thinking that i thought Ali was ya girlfirend... Did you forget? Ali was my roommate, and she is your friend.. Emiley was on the soccer team with me, also went to NBBC for a summer with me too. So i do know who she is, and I do know that you two are dating. ROFLOL