Monday, March 19, 2007

Fun Monday #9
We are to tell of our typical day. Tell of what we do on a normal day {what is a normal day?}

Monday Morning! I wake up and just lay there for a little while. {Yes, i have about 5 blankets- and i keep a kneenex by me because i was sick before and just never moved the box.} So I wake up anytime from 11-1. That bed is very confy, and it is bigger than a twin size- yeahhhhhhhhhhs..
Then I put the T.V. on for a bit and watch something or just do my bloging. Yes, that is Curious George. Then at 2 I get ready really fast {within 10 mins-tops} Then off to work I go.
I usually work on this one part that is for the safety belt. I make sure all the welds are on it, and that the right parts are on the right way. There is a lot to look for. {The picture is what i always see to my right}. We never know how long we are working until we get to work- and sometimes it's not until Lunch break when we find out. It is either 8 or 10 hours. So we get off at wither 11:30 or at 1:30am. I see if there was a show recorded- Survivor or Heroes or something else.
Then I come back on here and check my blog and see who of my friends are brave enough to be up. Then off to bed i go. This is my usually typical day from Monday-Friday {but on Friday, I sometimes stay up later- Watching movies with my mom or just talking to her.} Kinda boring ah? Yeah, I think so to. When I am at school, each day is always different. I work different days and do different things, I go to different classes each day, and the weekends are usually crazzie.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's good to read about someone who gets up later than enidd! she thought she was pretty good, but everyone else has her beat. thanks for joining in!

Beccy said...

I remember when I was young and could sleep away half the day!

ChrisB said...

You work very long hours so you need to sleep in when you get the chance.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't wait to see what kinds of crazie days you have. I imagine you toned it down a little to keep us from worrying about your "devil-may-care" attitude, but I just know your life is beautiful each and every day.