Sunday, March 11, 2007

God's Creations Are Beautiful!!!!!
This is a picture that my sister had tooken while I was at work.. It was snowing out- but it looks cools.. This is just outside the house- looking down the street we live on. Pretty nifty ah? Well- this is where i live- kinda scarey at times. But it is very beautiful when God is involved. It's amazing how much we take for granted.


I mean- don't you think this is beautiful?? I just love when it is snowing- It shows that God is still in control. There are times when i forget that God is there next to me, taking care of me. But then there are times when I can just look outside and see how much God is there with me.

There are times when I feel like i have it very bad. I feel like stopping and giving up. But i am learning that i can't just stop or give up. I don't have it bad at all. The Lord is there watching out for me, and He is taking care of me. I mean- I am still here!! What more could i ask for? It is such a blessing that the Lord has something great for me in life. I may not be very smart in school, or have many friends, or be very outgoing- I have something much more greater than any of that, and that is knowing the Lord as my Savior.

As you know, I am a fan of Celine Dion. She has this Cd out {I don't have it, but there are always ways around that...}, On that one Cd, she sings this song that makes me think that God is the one who wrote the song and is singing it to me. It is called "Come to Me". It tells me that when things are going tuff I can always go to Him. I have wings to fly- even when i feel like i am falling. It's almost like how birds learn how to fly. Their mom will push them out of the nest and have them fall.. but she will catch them then try it again. She will do that over and over until the baby bird learns to open their wings and fly. Even if they can't go far after flying at first- but the more they keep trying, the further they will go. "If you ever need a place to cry; Baby, come to me; Come to me; I've always know that you were born to fly; But you can come to me; If the world breaks your hear;t No matter where on Earth you are; You can come to me." That is the chorus to that one song that Celine sings. {It's on my myspace if ya wanna listen to it...or Clickie Here to go to my myspacie!!!!}

Elizabeth Goerge said in one of her books, "God will take you as far as you want to, as fast as you want to go."; "God wants my heart- all of it- and me devotion. When i choose to give it to Him, when i choose to live totally for Him, my life counts in His eyes. He wants to be number one in my life, the priority above all priorities." What a blessing it is to know that He will not take me further on the road when i don't feel safe. But I can feel safe in Him and i can keep going. He won't make me do something, but He will encourage me to go one way over the other. Now, I've grown up not being enourage to do much, but this is such a blessing to me to know that He will encourage me more than i could ever know.

David Marriot preached one time at church {well, more than one time really...}, but as he preached, he said, "I am a begger, I cannot save myself." What a true statement that is. I keep that saying deep inside- because I know that I cannot save myself, and I cannot save someone else either..But the Lord can use me to save someone else. Just like He used Job, or Paul, or Joshua. What a blessing that He can use me to do one of a very few works of His. Mrs. Pastor Willes {Gina} said this today as she was talking at church, "You are not a defeated foe, You are a Victory foe." Tho we feel at times that we are defeated and that we can't keep going- We have to remember that we are victorous in Him.. We can win this battle if we give it to Him. {Picture is of David and His mom...Mrs. Marriot...Isn't she Beautiful? I think so.}

Going to Esther's church these past few weeks has indeed been a huge blessing. Esther pretty much adopted me into her family, and her family members just love me {and Kaytie too}. They pray for us, and are willing to come pick us up. Esther is going through a whole lot- but she is willing to give up things just to help me out. It's almost like she sees something in me that i don't even see. I am such a giver- i love to give {my heart, my time, my money, my life..etc..}, she saw something in me and was willing to give me something in return. She gave me a way to see how God loves me. He loves me more than i ever knew... and to think that what i see of Him loving me is just not enough--because He loves me more than what i could ever think His love is. But He doesn't just love me... He loves you too. What a blessing that is. Esther and her family loves to say "Hallaluia"... and so.. i just wanna say HALLALUIA... GOD LOVES US!!

I've been getting more hugs at Esther's church than I ever have had at Faith. I love hugs, and there was a time i needed a Hug... and the only one hugging me was God. At that time i was so ready to give up my life {like, kill myself..}, But my Kaytie stopped me. What a sad way to give my life away- I would have been missing out on soooooo much. I am very glad that I grew up at Faith- but there is a time when i need to leave.. and this is the right time. I don't hate Faith- nor the people who go there... I just don't see any point of me going there anymore.

I watched Extreme Makeover; Home Edition today... What an encouragement that was {Ruthanna, I did cry to this one....so now ya can't say that i don't cry.}. A single mom with one son and two daughters's house went up in flames.. So they started to build another one. The son and a daughter went to go to the store for something.. and there was a car crash, the son died. So, Ty came and fixed their house up and made it for the three girls {mom and her two daughters}. But what was so encouraging about this is that even when things get tuff- there are good things that comes out of it all. Just like Job... Soo much went on in his life- he lost everything. His "friends" was telling him it was bacause of his sins.. but it wasn't.. God used Job to tell everyone that bad things can happen to good and faithful people,, but He will always be there to give us more than what we already have... All we have to do is give it all to Him. {Bet you that you can't guess what I am reading for devos.... jk}

No comments: